Name – Jamie
Year of birth- 2004
Current Grade – 2nd Poom
Role- Mini Assistant
When did you start taekwondo: I started Taekwondo in 2010.
Why did you start Taekwondo: I started Taekwondo to learn self-defence and to get fit.
Your favourite part about Taekwondo: My favourite part about Taekwondo is the sparring. I enjoy Elite training sessions and attend almost every one of them.
What have you achieved so far: I have competed at many competitions, my main achievements are:
- British Champion 2014 – Gold
- Yorkshire Champion 2014 – Gold
- Silver medallist at British Nationals 2015
- Yorkshire 1-1 2015 – Gold
- Ultimate Open 2015 – Gold
- Yorkshire Open 2015 – Bronze
- Ultimate 1-1 2015 – Gold
- Liverpool Open 2015 – Silver
Your goals/ambitions: I would love to be selected for team GB and I will keep trying my best to achieve my goal.
Your other hobbies/interests: TAEKWONDO!